Sunday 9 June 2019

Writers with smile wanted :-)

You are NOT necessarily a professional writer, in fact I prefer you not to be.
BUT
When you write, you manage to get and keep my attention, whether because it's funny, it's interesting, you see a total new perspective or whatever. You'll know, cause I'll ask you personally, to be a part of the next project.

Its supposed to be funny and informative.
No religion and no politics, no mature content - absolutely family friendly sort of speak.
I wont reveal any more right here, but I'm far away from having people from all over the world, I'm simply too busy right now to seek them all out.

SO if you are interested, feel free to contact me. I'll look at your writings in general and get back to you.
However please be patient, I'm not back home yet, I get a lot of emails, messages etc on daily basis, I need some time to get back to you.

I have 2 new writers for this project, that's not even a start.
But so far; Washington
And a girl from Finland - I hope to take in.

Ofcourse NYC, Texas, France, Norway, Denmark  Sweeden, England (Derby) could be covered by current writers, but I would prefer to let them handle their own projects and just assist when needed.

So are you inspired to write? Start letting me know ;-)