Sunday 7 April 2019

About me

I work as a professional blog manager.
I don't take in blogs for visitor counts, the SEO we can easily handle.
Special blogs, where authors are able to bring us into another world by words - that's my thing.

So you have to stand out in my eyes, to "be here." You have to be special and provide something, you cant get elsewhere. Something that wants me to long for the next episode - give me an experience.

Recipe blogs, blogs about SEO, blogs about blogging - thank you for the service you may provide - but I can find this everywhere online, therefore its not nessesary to ask, if I would like to promote you.

Currently one of "my" bloggers is on break for obvious reasons  - but gathering material meanwhile for a huge comeback. Otherwise enjoy my bloggers - they are worth the time.